Maricopa County Real Estate Market Snapshot October 2017 Average Sale $296,703. 65 days on market. What is your home worth in today's market? Call me to find
Paint Color Trending
Greige is the new Grey is the new Beige.
As every realtor knows, paint can work wonders on a room or entire house. It seems that everyone is finally catching onto the importance of wall color and they can easily change it themselves.
1. Don’t be afraid!! Have fun with color, but make sure that each room flows into the next. Many new home buyers find it hard on the senses when they stroll room to room adjusting to drastically different walls or floors.
According to Laurel & Wolfe’s Interior Designs of NYC, colors are going bold this Fall with darker grays and punchier blues. Laurel & Wolfe also suggest bringing “Spicy Mustard” to the forefront along with a certain hue of taupe.
2. Have you heard all the buzz about the world’s ugliest color? The Australian government hired a marketing research firm to go out and poll the public at large. The winner (or loser) is a dark brown with olive green undertones. What do you think? Pantone 448C
4. While the market research in Australia pronounced spicy mustard to be on the ugliest list, Laurel & Wolfe have it listed as one of the savvy trends this fall along with lime green (as long as it's done in small doses). Personally, I love the spicy mustard and even though burnt pumpkin is "out" (according to whoever the authorities are) I love it!
5. Want to know the truth? Color depends on what looks good. OR feels good to the person who lives in the respective home and how they feel when using the space. If re-sale is a concern, either do your research or contact a knowledgeable realtor.
6. Real life people and their colors from my CLIENT LIST.